Barry Garcia wrote:
> This talk of interesting gender systems lead me to think of another. I was
> thinking for a conlang made for technologically advanced people, a gender
> system based on things like synthetic and non synthetic things.

Biodegradable and non-biodegradable, recyclable, non-recyclable, made
out of organic molecules, derived from plants or animals, artificial
versions of natural things (e.g., artificial flavors, artificial
vitamins, etc)

--
"If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men
believe and adore, and preserve for many generations the remembrance of