Je 31 maj 00, je 8:15, James Chandler skribis:

> Yesterday i sent a reply to a message by Don H, that didnt materialize in
> my intray, but was replied to by Don.  This might have been confusing for
> anyone paying attention. I think the problem was that Don is one of the
> very few people on the list who cause a reply-to address of themselves
> rather than the list, so that when i use the reply function, if i dont
> replace Dons address with the Auxlang address, the message goes only to
> Don.  On the lists i manage this problem doesnt arise, because at eGroups
> it is possible to set a default reply-to address of the list.  It would be
> very helpful if this list could be set up similarly.

The numbers aren't actually so very few. I first noticed it with Mike
Farris and Kjell Rehnstrom; it also manifests with at least Jay
Bowks. In my case, it sort of depends on whether I'm sending from
at work or at home (same address and ISP, however).

I agree with you that it would be nice to _always_ have a default
addressed this question before, however.

-- Don HARLOW