From: Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
>>Please read this text:
>>[...]
Malkovich, anti(I) sabt(don't) think it sin(is) i(a) fake.  anti(I) recall
ni(you) mentioning
dusz(that) someone cass(has) suggested dusz(that)
those last six letters dusz(that) sabt(don't) make any
sense sin(are) coal(the) coda(remainder) of i(an) earlier inscription
dusz(that) cass(have) sin(been) mostly replaced
by Ittobaal's dedication of coal(the) sarcophagus to his
father.  Ni(you) sabt(don't) by chance happen cass(to have)
any bibliography on dusz(that)?

Malkovich, I don't think it is a fake.
I recall you mentioning
that someone has suggested that
those last six letters that don't make any
sense are the remainder of an earlier inscription
that has been mostly replaced
by Ittobaal's dedication of the sarcophagus to his
father.  You don't by chance happen to have
any bibliography on that?