> jeff Kell wrote:
> UTC experienced a campus-wide power failure in the early hours of Sunday
> morning, ... <snip> ...
> We are most dedcidedly 24x7 other than for acts of God or the Electric
> Power Board of Chattanooga, and we do online backups.  We do not shut
> down.  But yes, I will admit that raven has no 24x7 babysitter.

> You are entitled to your own twisted interpretation of the facts, but
> this was a very unintentional and rare occurrance.

Jeff you are correct. I apologize to you and to Scuba-SE.

Although I would not characterize my observations as *twisted*, I can see
where my comment about *ranting and raving* could be viewed as distainful. I
was not *dissing* the list. My quip was of comments and postings (on both
lists), not Scuba-SE itself. It was a cheap shot, poor judgement.