Odd story and I dont know all the details.  Aldora 'lost' a boat last week
at Islotes.  One of the DMs I talked to said the Capt made a mistake.
Probably several but one of them was taking a boat that size to that side of
the island.  Having what is essentially a hole in the hull probably didnt
help.  Aldora II is now anchored off the pier.  Fly bridge gone.  Hatch in
the side gone.  No engines.

OTOH,  I dove with Buena Ventura and had a great time.  84F.  No current to
speak of.  Great viz.  Details later when I have time,

CH

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That
way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.

http://www.casaquetzal.com
http://www.islacozumel.net/homes/quetzal.htm