On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:39:50 CDT Danny Wier <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Hmm, I probably gave you the wrong number... let's try again:
> Capital is Alt+0142, lowercase is Alt+0158.  If you still have
> problems, it
> might be the font you're using.  (Using Softy I found fonts that had
> dotless
> lowercase i but not dotted capital I, Polish l-stroke but not the
> other
> Polish characters like c-acute and z-dot above, even Maltese h-bar,
> which
> for some reason is one of the Latin glyphs in the freeware Microsoft
> Asian
> fonts which come with language support for Win 9x and Win 2k and IE
> 5.0
> [from the automated Windows Update page].  But many fonts are
> incomplete in
> the Latin-1 range, lack the Euro symbol, or have sparse,
> non-standard
> encoding in the upper half of 8-bit, such as the Minitel simulator
> font Arial Alternative.).
>
> DaW.
-

No, the inofrmation was correct as far as i could tell, i was talking
about in your email, when you demonstrated each of them....the Zs and the
lowercase s came through okay, but instead of having a capital S with
caron (lemme try: < >) it was just a blank space.

-Stephen (Steg)
 "do not fear night-terror."