Here is another translation into my new language: Jumape.  In order to make
this message through a Latin-1 transcription is given.  This is the Lord's
Prayer, and bellow that will be a corrected version of "Odio".

        Irlc Taghe

        Irlc Taghe gu edela jaros
        ltihugne ec cane
        lmurne ec dumol da r lade da e jaro
        irlc farsel gnoltel lote sirl be vu witse
        irlc pisinjo lrutjeni sirl be
        sc gu birl rutnaji gu bkal pisinnila sirl
        lvibli sirl be gu tapirl walinos
        lviboli sirl be ghedzjinos
        igjos ec da darninol da fesol da herol vu nasc
        ligs

Pronunciation:
replaced by a cedilla or apostrophe bellow.
acute and z acute.
 <w> and <j> are voiced fricatives (labiovelar and palatal, respectively).
 <c> is a voiceless palatal fricative /C/.
 <gh> is a voiced velar fricative and should be writen as g breve.
 <> is a schwa and sould be written as superscript e.
 <> and <> are either /w/, /j/ or /U/, /I/ and should be writen with a
breve (instead of a grave).
 <> and <> are rounded vowels (/9/ and /y/).

        Tscelis

        Da tscelila gus kos garamila bu be,
                da tscelila gu kos be garamini.
        Da tscelila gus lnila se,