[log in to unmask] writes:
>How many is alot?   I'm also interested to see which concepts many
>conlangers
>chosen to make inflections, because I'm renovating my list of inflections
>at
>the moment.

Saalangal doesnt inflect nouns (these remain untouched), but verbs are
inflected for tense and for triggers.

tense/mood inflections are:

past - it
present - on
future - un
conditional - ang
past participle - im
present participle - am

Trigger inflectional affixes are in two categories, active, and passive
(active first, then passive):

actor -   i, e (highlights the one doing the action)
object - um, om (highlights the recipient of the action)
direction - anga, ong (the action is happening from the actor toward or on
the recipient)
location - is, es (highlights the place where the action takes place)
instrumental - an, na (highlights the instrument by which the action
happens)
beneficial - ini, ene (the action was performed for the recipient)
causative - aro, aru (the action was caused by the doer)

I know, it looks a tad artificial here, but well so is the language ;).
Anyway, it was a way for me to have a definite active and passive voice to
the language.

The system has changed a bit (primarily why I havent done big
translations, still deciding on minor things like this) where the
tense/mood affix goes at the end of the stem, and then the trigger affix
goes after that:

So, here's how lasa (fire, or the root for burning) looks in the actor
trigger, three tenses, conditional mood,  as well as active and passive
forms (vowels are said separately):

to burn - lasai, lasae
burned - lasaiti, lasaite
burning - lasaoni, lasaone
will burn  - lasauni, lasaune
would burn - lasaangi, lasaange

(I suppose  the conditional could be a trigger, but I like it where it is )

This ain't a yes, this ain't a no, just do your thang, we'll see how it
goes