On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Quinn wrote:

> Any way you can post "How To" to the list or send it private mail?  I
> realize this may be a lot of writing, but I would sure like to know how.
> I've been following the threads on this, and would like to do it when I
> get my plate and single.  Perhaps there's a site that has directions?

Robert Wood has a photo of a P-weight being made on his web site at

  http://www.magma.ca/~rgwood/tech.html

At the moment this is the only on-line reference I have. As I have not
molded any lead myself, I can't really offer and advice. Perhaps someone
on the list can help here. You might also try contacting Robert.

Good luck!

--
Art Greenberg