Hi Gang,
    Well today Tim and I are finishing our advance diving; we each have 36 dives under our weight belt:). So we are more than ready, I really do feel more confident than I did last time we trained. If you remember I was asking whether I was ready or not and yes I am definitely ready, willing and able to do my best to be the best diver I know:). I will let you all know how things went when we get back in town and back to this key board. There is only one thing that will make it a little harder, I have a toothache:(, and so plenty of aspirins are on my list. Dentists out here are very expensive. Thank you all for all the encouragement you shown last time.
Cheers
Sherry and Tim