On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Adrian Morgan wrote:

> Inversely, I've been known to get _majorly_ offended when
> people assume to know what I'm thinking. That's one thing
> that really gets to me. Especially when they're wrong and
> won't admit the possibility that they _are_ wrong.

I'm almost the other way around - if people assume to know what I'm
thinking and I feel they're wrong, I start thinking there's something
wrong with *me*, for instance that I should really be thinking what
they think I'm thinking. Does that make any sense?

   Irina

[log in to unmask] (myself)     http://www.valdyas.org/irina/valdyas