At 22:46 26/06/00 +0200, you wrote:

>I'm almost the other way around - if people assume to know what I'm
>thinking and I feel they're wrong, I start thinking there's something
>wrong with *me*, for instance that I should really be thinking what
>they think I'm thinking. Does that make any sense?

Maybe a kind of inferiority complex? You seem to have the idea that other
people always know better than you. I used to feel this way too. I
recovered from it. Then I started having the inverse problem (I thought I
knew what everybody was thinking). But I recovered from that too. Now what
I know is that I know nothing (how would American psychologists call that?
Socrates's syndrome? :))) ).

                                                Christophe Grandsire
                                                |Sela Jemufan Atlinan C.G.

"Reality is just another point of view."

homepage : http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr
(ou : http://www.bde.espci.fr/homepages/Christophe.Grandsire/index.html)