Joe writes:

> I've got the pictures (90+ high res from my digital camera plus
> another 80 or so from my aquashot), and the web space...

Great!  Can't wait.

BTW, Jan's Scuba Clip Art collection is being relocated for awhile.
The old site is currently down, but if anyone's looking for the
files in the interim, Jan or I should be able to help you out.
The current holdup is that the move didn't go cleanly, as the
HTML used absolute links.  The code change to relative links
isn't hard, but I'm currently installing some new flooring at
home, hopefully to be finished before the in-laws come to visit.

-Hugh