Hi folks!

Excuse me if I write you in UTF-8, but I need some help with a Chinese - Japanese (dunno which language is it written in!) translation.

My sister has a Japanese rosary, probably a buddhist one (we'd talked about rosaries last month, but I don't remember very well the description BP Jonsson did about buddhist rosasies). The problem is: there are 3 ideograms on each bead. I've been able to find the radical and the whole ideogram of 2 of them:

福禄

The third is undeciphrable. Could you please tell me: does it mean something, or if it is only an HOAX???

Luca