Well, it was a pleasant surprise to find John Cowan's Essentialist
Explanations Lists on Auxlangs and Natural Languages...
http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/essential.html
I'm including here some I've sent him in the past, they're still worth
a chuckle or two everytime I read'em. Maybe they'll inspire you
to come up with one or two ofyour own as well.
Since
Jay B.

-Basic English is essentially Rapping, but censored and without the beat.
-Yankee is essentially 18th Century English as altered by the impure
thoughts of Puritans with cabin fever.
-Ladino is essentially Spanish as spoken while haggling at overseas markets.
-Serbian and Croatian are essentially different languages merged by mutual
hatred.
-Polish is essentially a light form of Russian that Germans can master.
-Modern Hebrew is essentially Biblical Hebrew with Euro-Zionist
mismanagement.
-Swahili is essentially Bantu as spoken while haggling over prices.
-Esperanto is essentially English/Romance/Germanic as construed into
purposeful orthographical inaccuracy by Polish/Russian.
-Ido is essentially Esperanto, as sweet wine is essentially a bunch of sour
grapes.
-Re-Novial is essentially Jespersen's Novial as aged in the cask, bottled
and ready for uncorking.
-Interlingue is indisputably De Wahl's Occidental filtered by IALA.
-Latino Moderne is none other than Interlingua grammatically retrofitted.
-IALA Interlingua is essentially Peano's Latino sine Flexione as influenced
by unruly Latin offspring.
-Conversely, Peano's Interlingua (Latino sine Flexione) is essentially
IALA's Interlingua as a diamond in the rough.

This list is maintained by John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>