 -----Original Message-----
From:   Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]  On Behalf Of Alan L. Causey, MD
Sent:   Monday, September 11, 2000 3:28 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Audio CME

I've heard that there is CME on audio tape available for Pediatric
Emergency Medicine.  Is this an urban legend?  If anyone knows about this,
please write me privately ([log in to unmask]) with information.
TIA, Al

message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: