Jeff:
I am not excluding the rare possibility of a coronary syndrome. All I am
saying is that I would pursue the other causes discussed first. If indeed
this is AMI, it is interesting that he is pain free after one episode of
emesis and one antacid. That would make pericarditis also less likely!!
Perhaps Hugo could give us follow up.
Jay