J Matthew Pearson wrote:

> Yoon Ha Lee wrote:

> > > Mike:  for the sake of us all, please please *please* quote what you're
> > > referring to, and cut out with the jargon! It makes you very difficult
> > > to read and interpret.
> >
> > Agreed on the quoting part, at least.  If it's jargon I figure it's
> > something I haven't learned yet.  :-/
>
> No, be comforted!  Tom is referring to Mike Adams's peculiar style, I think, like
> his use of "lingo" for "language" and his habit of writing in oblique sentence
> fragments.

Exactly.  Coining new words is always a risky venture, and when there are
already words that suffice completely to communicate an idea, the new words
only clutter up the discourse, not help it along.  "Wofir" is just a case in point.
(Hildegard of Bingen coined words in this manner, but she wasn't even trying to
communicate to any human being!)

Tom Wier   |     "Cogito ergo sum, sed credo ergo ero."