[log in to unmask] writes:
>I know it's cliche, but I hate it when that happens. And it _usually_
>happens with the rarer or more exotic language books, in my
>experience!
>
>Buy it! Or go for interlibrary loan. Or wait for the person who has
>it to return it. [This person is probably a conlanger!]
>
>Padraic.

That is exactly what I did just now. My school's library is small so we
dont have extensive collections of books (though i found one on Spanish
history and one on the romance languages in general). So, i checked with
the university just up the coast from here, and they had it, so I
requested it through interlibrary loan.

Hopefully it will arrive by this weekend