At 04:33 PM 9/12/2000 -0400, Michael Levy wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:03:53 -0400
>Nick Simicich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>How many strikes have I got?  :)

None.  Although had Aldo's private e-mail qualified as a strike, I would
have given you the strike for posting it, even though it was directed at you.

Suffice it to say that I disagree with your take on public vs. private and
where private conversations should continue, and I still believe that what
happened is a sterling example of what goes wrong when the net customs are
ignored.  They have developed for a reason.
--
We will fight for bovine freedom, And hold our large heads high.
We will run free, with the buffalo or die! Cows with Guns.