At 10:34 PM 9/12/2000 -0400, Quinn wrote:
>Aldo wrote;
>> Levy ... a jewish surname ...
>
>To which I wrote:
>>>The very FACT that you raise the issue in the first place bears witness to
>>>the fact that you are a racist
>
>In response, Nick Simicich wrote (at the proding of David Strike):
>> Strike.

Nope, I had sent the strike message before I read Strike's message.  The
vagaries of the mail system may not have made it seem that way to you,
since I grab a bunch of messages, respond to them and then send those while
grabbing others.  But Strike's strike had no influence on my assignment of
the strike.
--
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the
freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of