At 12:40 AM 9/10/2000 +0100, Rex Schneider wrote:
> [...]

There is a second "oxygen clock" the pulmonary toxicity clock.  It may come
into effect given long term exposure to high PPO2.  Causes different
symptoms, is more cumulative.

--
We will fight for bovine freedom, And hold our large heads high.
We will run free, with the buffalo or die! Cows with Guns.