Has there ever been any large group studies on the effect of both drugs on
divers (although it would be hard to do a double blind study; being seasick
is a giveaway)? When it's just a small handful of candidates in a simulated
depth, I can't see the model being that strong WRT EBM. The above study
design would also allow us to compare which is worse; being seasick, or
taking something that may impair mental function to an unknown degree. And
of course it would allow a more informed decision as far as relevance go,
especially if one recalls the large group study WRT gastric bleeding and
Ibuprofen.

Cheers,
Poe