On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 01:10:23 -0400
Michael Levy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

And Aldo responded privately... I have no idea why he felt the need to
answer directly a post in a mail list.
Then again judging by his recent presence he is pretty clueless in
communication skills and much more....

Not sure what his point was...
Trying to offend?
Plain simple repartee?

He has finally confirmed my initial suspicion that his content is a
waste of my time, much too simplistic and irrelevant to everyday life
as I see it. Is it just an example of his research style/skill?

I will just move on....... plonk!

copied unedited========>

Interesting to see how you feel threaten by some simple questions
:-)

Levy ... a jewish surname ...

cheers,

       aldo
__

ML> On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:20:00 +0100
ML> "Aldo P. Solari [APS]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Hi  all.  I  thought  it  could  be  interesting to exchange some
>> info&ideas about "religion&diving".

ML> I don't know what do you think?

>> How  does  the  marine  environment  and  scuba  diving  fit into
>> different religions ?

ML> I don't know what do you think?

>> How does the idea of Gud fit into diving ?

ML> I don't know what do you think?

>> Could  the  sea  be  a  creation of an allmighty god or any other
>> supernatural force ?

ML> I don't know what do you think?

>> Divers  in  Spain  (and other Mediterranean countries) use to put
>> statues of Mary and Jesus underwater. Some divers are religious.

ML> In Florida they put a statue of Buddha.
ML> So what do you think?

>> I   am  an  agnostic; I dont find a way to rule out any belief of
>> the ocean as a creation.

>> Any comments ?

ML> Yeah, take a sabbatical from posting... this is not interesting!

ML> --
ML> Michael

Michael
--
Divers know the true meaning of peace of mind.