Jim Hopkins wrote:

> I liked this saying so much I translated it into Druni:
> "Uramn togolov dafaryvad; Uramn taenva dafaryzhad!"
> How would that be translated in your Conlangs?

I don't have all the words yet, but I can give a partial answer, leaving
words I don't have yet in capitals.

Roniu Rol*y GIVE l*on TOOTH; roneq Rol*y GIVE l*yn BREAD

Roniu /rOnoU/ indicates:
  - that the nominative noun is definite, animate and singular
  - that the clause is a statement of fact in the present tense.

Rol*y /rOLI/ (where /L/ is Welsh 'll') means God. It is actually a
contraction of a phrase meaning, Master of Time (Roniu l*on yy).

L*on /LOn/ indicates that the following noun is animate, and that it's
the noun in general that is meant rather than a specific tooth. This word
could be omitted from the sentence if the writer deems this information
to be obvious from the context.

Roneq /rOne:R/ is simply Roniu in the future tense. Since it is capable of
behaving as a pronoun, the following noun Rol*y could be omitted.

L*yn /Lin/ is simply L*on in the inanimate gender. Again, it could be
omitted with little risk.

So in theory sentence _could_ be cut down all the way to:

Roniu Rol*y GIVE TOOTH; Roneq GIVE BREAD.

--
web.       | Here and there I like to preserve a few islands of sanity
netyp.com/ | within the vast sea of absurdity which is my mind.