On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:29:33 -0400 nicole perrin <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> As a matter of fact, I was thinking about starting it up again, or
> at
> least finding out if everyone was still interested in the project.
> thought it might be a good tenth anniversary project, as I think the
> general consensus a few months ago was to count next year as the
> tenth
> year of the list.
>
> Nicole
-

I'm interested in it!
And since Rokbeigalmki can be written:
alphabetic-horizontal
alphabetic-vertical
alphabetic-vertical-calligraphicly_merged
morphemograph-horizontal
morphemograph-vertical

it can fit into whatever style is needed to make the t-shirt look more
varied :-)

-Stephen (Steg)
 "You will begin to touch heaven, Jonathan, in the moment
  that you touch perfect speed.  And that isn't flying a thousand
  miles an hour, or a million, or flying at the speed of light.
  Because any number is a limit, and perfection doesn't have
  limits.  Perfect speed, my son, is being there."
                    ~ _jonathan livingston seagull_