nicole perrin wrote:

> Kristian Jensen wrote:
> >
> > Jonathan Chang wrote:
> > >
> > >    Fight linguistic extinction... invent a language!
> >
> > Oooh oooh! I like! I like this one!
> >
> > Its got the essence of what we are all doing. Short and
> > concise. Easily translated.
>
> I really like this one too.  It definitely gets my vote.  Is everyone
> else okay with this one?  It's just neat!

I love that one, it's perfect. I've put Ajuk on the back burner for a
while, which is just as well because that sentance would be very, very
long. I'm working on a new language (I'll post something when I get the
time) so I'll probably translate said quote into that.

As long as everyone else is fine with this, it has my blessing.

--
Robert