Dan Seriff wrote:
> 1. What are you looking at?
> 2. Stop reading my mind.
> 3. If you can read this, you must be on CONLANG.
> 4. Isn't this shirt cool?
> 5. Your language goes here. (the phrase for the last shirt attempt)
> 6. If I were left alone, this is what I'd be doing all the time.

I like those, especially 4 and 6.  In Watakassí (actual forms of some
words may be inaccurate, a large-range sound-change has occurred):
Note: = indicates clitic boundaries
1. Lassílkiil pibaa?
   Lassí      -l -ki       =il      pibaa
   See/look.at-it-non.punct=you.nom what?
   Could also be translated as "What are you seeing?" or "What do you
      see?"
   Lassílki pibaa táilwal
   Lassí      -l -ki        pibaa táilwa-l
   See/look.at-it-non.punct what? you   -erg
   Can only be translated as "What are you looking at?"; "see" would put
      "you" into the dative, but with the clitic form as in the first
      translation, that distinction is lost.  The first would, I think,
      be the more natural translation
2. Lassitlífinla watlákwaba
   Lassi-      tlí       -fin-la   wa-tlá -kwa-ba
   See/look.at-Imperative-you-Cess G6-soul-my -ill
   Lit. "Stop looking into my soul"
3. Vikasaspásfin plíli, ussapauyalibbaki pli launífinva búka wafsaggáika
      wafplifglíika
   Vi-kasas-pás-fin p- lí  -li,   us-  sa-pauya-lib -*a-ki
   If-read- can-you G7-this-inst, then-be-true- must-it-non.punct
      pli launí  -fin-va  bú-ka       waf- saggá   -i -ka
      RCM be.loc.-you-hab place-iness G6pl-language-pl-iness
      waf- plif-     glí   -i  -ka
      G6pl-adj.part.-create-pl.-iness
   Lit. "If you can read this, then it must be true that you are in
      Conlang [a place]", bú indicates that the following word or phrase
      is the name of a place
4. Sabibitálki pisyátu plí, sálbu?
   Sa-bibitá-l -ki         pi-syátu p- lí   sál-bu
   Be-great -it-non.punct. G7-shirt G7-this yes=yes/no.quest
   There's no word for "shirt", as they don't wear shirts, so I had to
      borrow it.  Sál-bu is used as a general tag-question, so lit.
      something like "This shirt is great, isn't it?"
5. Launilíbbaki blív wasaggáili
   Launi- líb -*a-ki        blí -v   wa-saggá   =ili
   Be.loc-must-it-non.punct here-loc G6-language=your
   Lit. "Your language must go here"
6. Pass

--
Dievas dave dantis; Dievas duos duonos
God gave teeth; God will give bread - Lithuanian proverb