I wrote:

> Qheil rynenya alandea! Rinya lawea!

Hmm. I forgot to tell you. Rinya can be written in three ways.

I.   With Latin letters -- which is the way I'd like to have it
     on the t-shirt.

II.  With a modified runic futharc. A combination of the germanic
     and the anglosaxon runic alphabets to better suit the Rinya
     phonology. This is written with boustrophedon, with the runes
     mirrored when writing from right to left.

III. With a modified version of Tolkien's sarati. Instead of
     writing from top to bottom, they are written from left to
     right. The letters have also been slightly modified to better
     fit the horisontal way of writing.

Daniel