I've got the cheque, the envelope is sealed, and I will post it
tomorrow morning.

With it, I'm sending a tape with one hour of my favourite songs, plus
a sample of my speech. It seemed such a shame to let the poor cheque
travel so far all by itself. Nicole will henceforth be the Conlang expert
on Australian phonetics :-)

Unfortunately I can't view the jpg now at Nicole's website. I think it's
a timeout thing, trying to view an image that large.

--
web.       | Here and there I like to preserve a few islands of sanity
netyp.com/ | within the vast sea of absurdity which is my mind.