>Sorry to disagree, but what I was describing in my post was *my* way of
>speaking
>French (as a native coming from Normandie) where "ne... pas" can still not
>be
>considered double negative.

>Well, I've just realized when I saw my reply that my tone was a little
>rough.

Hey, no worries! I didn't realize that double French negation wasn't as
common as I thought. (Quebec French is *definitely* a bastion of
double-negation, as stated.)

Thanks for the kind words about my website. I went to take a look at yours.
Hey, you're cute :) </shameless flirt>

Blessed be,                  Écartons ces romans
Matt McLauchlin                  qu'on appèle systèmes,
GM19, Montreal, Canada       Et pour nous éléver
English/français/esperanto       descendons dans nous-mêmes.
icq: 4420218                               -Voltaire
http://www.crosswinds.net/~montrealais