Postscript!

I wrote:

> I've invented interface specifications for imaginary operating systems
> (using the name 'Doorway'). And I once invented a replacement for HTML.

And oh yes, I wrote the specification for a programming language called
ROCKS. I've still got it somewhere.

The motto was, "Something to *really* throw at your computer". One of my
friends almost literally laughed her head off.

--
web.       | Here and there I like to preserve a few islands of sanity
netyp.com/ | within the vast sea of absurdity which is my mind.