On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 08:36:56AM -0400, The Gray Wizard wrote:
[snip]
> So, get cracking and work out that participial system then!  We can't have a
> lot of soulless and nameless conlangs knocking about now can we?  ;-)
[snip]

Hehe... right now I'm in a conscripting mood. Having found the wonderful
METAFONTbook by Donald Knuth, I've been trying to work out the Perfect
Glyphs for my conscript. Takes a lot of effort to achieve the level of
perfection I want, but I think it's worth it. Metafont is such an
*awesome* tool.

Anyway, have you had a chance to read some of the stuff on my conlang yet?
I need feedback! *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* ;-)