On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, The Gray Wizard wrote:

> > From: Yoon Ha Lee
> >
> > On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Danny Wier wrote:
> >
> > > To Yoon Ha and anyone else interested: I found the homepage of Dutton
> > > Speedwords, aka Rap Lin Rie, revived and reformed by a former member of
> > > conlang named Bob Petry. (I was going to help him with his project but
> > > had to back out.)
> > >
> > > Here's the homepage (caution, much of the content is in an auxlang other
> > > than Esperanto):
> > >
> > > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/2464/
> >
> > Er...readable to those who don't know auxlangs?  I'll take a look
> > sometime.  :-)
>
> If I know Bob, it's Occidental.  Bob would say it should be readable.  But
> don't count on it.

I can't actually tell what it is, but I looked at the site and can't
figure out how the list of items is organized.  :-(  The IAL material
might be figure-outable with some time, but I'm too mentally exhausted
after last week to try to decipher it without help.

Yoon Ha Lee
http://yhl.freeservers.com