On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:09:59 -0400, Karen wrote:

>  I've always liked the way English borrows words from other languages,
>  though the pronunciation is generally changed.  Steal whatever's worth
>  stealing, that's my motto.

Talking of thieving Magpie languages, I am already sketchin' out a possible
2nd ConLang... polyglot lexicon (a la Rick Harrison's Zengo project),
ASL-like topic-comment syntax.

Anybody know of any good polyglot dictionaries (hardcopy &/or downloadable
more preferred to web-based)?... the more languages the better... hehe :)
::mad scientist-like cackling::

czHANg

email (besides the above): [log in to unmask]

"Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a
brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish to the
crowd."
- from the _I Ching_

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html