> From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
>
> Hello!
> I am james/jamestomas/lordmanwe/manwe/kingconnel but I suggest you call be
> James :)
> I have the beginning of a scetchy grammar for my language here.
> I would appreciate any help or advice.
> N.B. still VERY sketchy - verb constructions still lack mood for example,
> intraclausal word-order not yet done etc.

Please join me in welcoming James to the list.  James and I have been
chatting via the chat facility on my website for several days and I
encouraged him to join this list and present his language.  Haven't polled
the list lately, but James at 14 surely competes for one of the youngest
among us.

Welcome aboard Lord Manwe!

David

David E. Bell