Carlos Thompson wrote:
> That continuum also exist for {b} and {g}, exact rules are not
> parallel.  I mean, in "abre" (he opens), "padre" (father) and "bagre"
> (catfish), or in "rabo" (tail), "dado" (die) and "pago" (payment) the
> degree of oclusiveness/fricativeness

Strangely, I've found that I sometimes use [B], [P], and [w~] for /b/
/p/ and /m/.  I can't figure out what the rules are, and it's not a very
common usage, probably less than 5% of the time, and only in the middle
of a sentence.  Like, I'll sometimes say [AnBrejk] for "on break"

--
Dievas dave dantis; Dievas duos duonos
God gave teeth; God will give bread - Lithuanian proverb