> From: H. S. Teoh
>
> On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 07:57:05AM -0400, The Gray Wizard wrote:
> [snip]
> > 3) Your labial fricative 'mf' is unusual.  What prompted this?
>
> Unusual? Hmm. That's the /F/ sound (voiced bilabial fricative) isn't it?
> My conlang has it :-)

I suppose I meant unusual given the mix of phonemes James listed.  It seemed
somehow out of place.

> > Again, nice work!  I like the texture of the language.  You
> really have to
> > give it a name, however.  A conlang without a name lacks soul.
> [snip]
>
> *whimper* I guess I need to come up with a name for my conlang as well :-/
> The problem is, I want to base it on the native word for "language" as
> opposed to deriving it from the name of its speakers. And to do this, I
> need to work out my participial system first...

So, get cracking and work out that participial system then!  We can't have a
lot of soulless and nameless conlangs knocking about now can we?  ;-)

David
David E. Bell
The Gray Wizard
    www.graywizard.net