[log in to unmask] writes:

>So, does the language make distinction between [b] and [B], phonemically?

Yes, it does. Orthographically, there is no distinction

>Btw, the stop : fricative alternation is shown for b/B and d/D, but
>not for g.

Thats because I havent quite figured out that alternation. Can you help
give me ideas how it came about in the other Romance langs?

>>Accents: generally, for the long vowels, , and , the stress usually
>>falls on them (because of their length).
>
>Only two long vowels? With a natlang I'd check if they are actually
>diphthongs (some /e@/, /o@/).

Well, i was trying to come up with a solution that wasnt like the other
romance langs. Christophe suggested i could turn /E/ and /O/ to /e:/ and
/o:/. So, would they instead really be the diphthongs you suggested? (i
notice when i attempt to pronounce /e:/ it starts to come out as /ej/.
(this is starting to veer towards a more "natural" Con Romance Lang)

 L A  S T R E L L A  G R A N D -  E L  M U N D O  N  U O