> "James O'Connell" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Anyway, to make it readable I have quickly html-ised the language texts
> and it is now reachable at http://website.lineone.net/~istari/ling.htm

    Nice job, however I noticed a mistake:

: Cardinal numbers are formed by taking the ordinal version and adding ér.
: eg. kyancel (1005) - kyancelér (1005th)

    This is backwards.  1005 is the cardinal and 1005th is the ordinal.

             Dennis Paul Himes    <>    [log in to unmask]
                  http://www.connix.com/~dennis/dennis.htm

Disclaimer: "True, I talk of dreams; which are the children of an idle
brain, begot of nothing but vain fantasy; which is as thin of substance as
the air."                      - Romeo & Juliet, Act I Scene iv Verse 96-99