[log in to unmask] writes:
>I didn't until recently, although now I'm very open about conlanging
>and this list, and everyone seems to think it's cool. Phew. I'm
>really looking forward to showing my friend's my new cool conlang
>t-shirt! Yay! :)
>
>Daniel

Yah me too. At least a couple of friends have said that Montreiano is
cool. My friend Abe asked if I had a dictionary yet. My other freind Paola
thought it was very cool too.

If this was HS, most people probably would have thought i was weird (well,
 i am, but.... :))

 L  A   S  T  R  E  L  L  A   G  R  A  N  D

Lem alo smu tue rnm edo lon lnt aa nu og ua as!