On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, daniel andreasson wrote:

> David wrote:
>
> > Nicole, why don't you divide the $150 by the number of
> > shirts ordered and ask people to pay that much more per
> > shirt?
>
> If I've counted correctly, there are 43 people who've
> ordered. That'd be $3.50 extra per person, right?

Well, if we send $7 to Nicole it will cost us almost another $7 in
bank exchange charges and postage; that's more than a T-shirt, even
at the new price. I can send a Dutch 10-guilder bill (about $5) and
have Nicole pay the charge, because I did so the first time, but that
wouldn't be fair...

   Irina

[log in to unmask] (myself)     http://www.valdyas.org/irina/valdyas