Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Lars Henrik Mathiesen wrote:

> Anyway, I though sparkling limonade was something cheap and nasty that
> was only used to make shandy in pubs, and not meant to be drunk by
> itself. Calling 7-up a limonade is new to me.

All I can say is, if an Australian or Britisher asks for a lemonade,
don't give them something cheap and nasty ;-)

BTW you _can_ buy a flat, yellow lemon drink labelled 'traditional
lemonade', but that's more of a marketting ploy than anything else. And
I've only seen it in the last couple of years.

I buy four bottles of fruit juice every week.

--
web.       | Here and there I like to preserve a few islands of sanity
netyp.com/ | within the vast sea of absurdity which is my mind.