Yoon Ha Lee wrote:

> Hmm.  In the original conception how did you decide what sounds a
> dragon's vocal apparatus would be able to make?  I have a friend who's
> puzzling over this, and the best suggestion I could give her was to have
> her talk to a speech pathologist or herpetologist, alas.  Do you have any
> suggestions for resources?
>
> Cheers,
> YHL

I kind of made it up as I went.  but I figured that they would use more
voiced sounds then unvoiced.  sort of repersenting the a growling tendency.
especially with the /r/.  there other sound I think they would make but since
I can't do them I choose not to use them.  I want this language to be
relatively easy to speak.

Mario