Daniel wrote:

> David wrote:
>
> > Nicole, why don't you divide the $150 by the number of
> > shirts ordered and ask people to pay that much more per
> > shirt?
>
> If I've counted correctly, there are 43 people who've
> ordered. That'd be $3.50 extra per person, right?
>
> Daniel, (who by coincidence has paid exactly $3.50 more
> than originally needed for the tee.)

That I could bear! Excuse me if I haven't sent the money yet, but post
offices and banks are generally opened when I'm at school. Probably in a
week I'll find out how to send them. If I can't get a money order, what
should I write on the cheque, 'Nicole Perrin'?

Luca, who really will never understand how to handle his money