Yoon Ha Lee wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, nicole perrin wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > And good news:  today, I got a job (I won't be so poor anymore!) and
> > tomorrow is my road test for my drivers license (!!).  I'm really
> > nervous.  And on top of it all, tomorrow I'm going to find out my SAT
> > scores.  I'm really *really* nervous.  Keep you all posted ;)
>
> Good luck!  I remember how it felt while I was waiting for my SAT's...not
> to mention IB scores and GRE's.  (Uh-oh, I'm due to take the GRE Math in
> less than a month, and I haveen't studied for it at all, mainly because
> it would entail flunking my classes right now to do so.)  I'm in college
> and still on my learner's permit--good luck with your driver's test, and
> I hope you get it!  It is way, way convenient to be able to use a car
> sometimes.  =^)
>
> Best wishes,
> YHL

Thanks!  Well, I promised to keep you posted, so...everything went well,
I'm really happy.  SATs:  1550 (790V 760M), driver's test:  PASSED!!!!!
As you-all can see, I'm pretty excited.  And guys, stop worrying about
Adrian's money.  I got it not long ago and checked him off on the
webpage and everything (he just didn't check recently enough).

Nicole