Steg Belsky wrote, quoting Irina Rempt:

> > Won't you have a title then to call you by, like "rabbi"?
>
> Exactly - which would be really weird!
> Similar to what The Gray Wizard said,
>
> "Stephen" = me
> "Mr. Belsky" = my father
> "Rabbi Belsky" = żżż???
>
> So i can just anticipate it feeling at least somewhat disconcerting.

I have a friend (Rob) whose nickname is Rabb/Rabbi.

See the second-to-last (i.e. second oldest) entry in my guestbook:
http://pub36.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.asp?usernum=3071318083&cpv=1

--
web.       | Here and there I like to preserve a few islands of sanity
netyp.com/ | within the vast sea of absurdity which is my mind.