En réponse à Barry Garcia <[log in to unmask]>:

> I like how Roumant is turning out. My idea with Montreiano is a language
> that looks like it could very well have come from Spain, but you're
> never
> quite sure because it looks like it could be a descendant of another
> Romance language (I tricked a Portuguese friend with "Eñ le mes de
> ianairo")

Thank you for the compliment. I like also Montreiano. Indeed, it could well be a
descendant of Italian as well as Spanish, or another :) ... And I especially
like the orthographic coincidences between both languages :) .

Christophe, still wondering how he's gonna call "Roumant". Galhigue? galigue?
galhàs? None of them seem right...