I would like to mark up documentation of a software project. I am torn
between two DTDs: TEI and DocBook. While DocBook is much better suited to
technical material, I like the header, bibliographical and linking elements
of the TEI better.

It would be enough if I could find a simple way of marking up function
and class method signatures, without committing tag abuse. At a minimum,
I need to capture a name, return value type, list of one or more parameter
types, and a list of zero or more possible exceptions.

Has anyone done this using tags from TEI P3? Care to share?

- Gregory Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
   __o   Software Engineer
 _`\<,_  Solaris Software
(*)/ (*) Sun Microsystems