Luca niy
This is evident in prosody... prevocalic ending m was dropped:

You're right of course, but one has to wonder why final -m
drops out in the example given:

foied vino pipafo cra carefo = classical: hodie vinum bibam cras carebo
 "Today I will drink wine and tomorrow I will lack it"

Where the -m is not prevocalic. It could be that Roman poets
knowlingly limited a wide spread rule of -m deletion to occur only
before vowels. I'll try to find out more about this ....

Elliott

 Passer deliciae meae puellae
 quicum ludere, quem in sinu tenere
 (Catullus, carmen II)

 was realized as (stressed vowels bear grave accent):

 psser dlicie mee pullae
 qucum ldere qu___n sin tenre.

 The metrical pattern is here falecian endecasyllable.

Luca